17 February 2008

AtmoSphere Studio

I just finished completely rebuilding my studio. Since I'm recording a new album now, that will be called 'AtmoSphere', I named this studio also my 'AtmoSphere Studio' as I named my previous studio my 'AeroDynamics' studio. In the pictures below you see me working in my this studio.

Rebuilding the studio was a lot of work, but it was worth it. All cabling and equipment was completely removed and a new furniture setup was made. And after that everything had to be reinstalled off course. I made also some changes in the way I work. In my old setup I had an analog mixer and now I switched to a complete digital setup. I will explain in a later article how I did this.

Well it is a very nice place to work in now and I'm looking forward to completing my new album in this studio. Off course I will keep you updated on the progress.

No comments: