11 March 2008

Musik Messe 2008

This week I'm going to the Musik Messe in Frankfurt with 3 friends that are also musicians. We will leave Thursday morning from my home and arrive around noon in Frankfurt I guess. We booked a hotel for the night so we will be there on Friday as well. I'm very interested in some new products that will be shown there. Especially the Arturia Origin. I really like the concept off this synthesizer. Actually I already ordered one and I am still waiting for it. I hope they finished it by now so I can hear some sounds. I think this will be one of the last digital synthesizers I buy this year (don't remind me off this when I buy another one). I'm becoming very interested now in analog stuff and especially modular synthesizers. I'm going to orient myself on the Messe on modular synthesizers for sure. Off course I will post some interesting stuff I found on the Messe here on my blog. Maybe I will see you there. I will be the fool running around in a Synth.nl T-shirt :)

No comments: