09 March 2008

Website Changes

Today I made some changes to the design and content of my main website http://www.synth.nl/. I was getting difficult in the old setup to put all the content in that I wanted. One of the biggest changes is that the website is more focused around my music now than around the studio and equipment. I made some new buttons linking to the new pages that I put up. I hope you will like the new style. If you find information is missing that should be there please let me know. There is a contact button on top that will lead you to my E-mail address. And yes you can E-mail me and I will answer if you are serious. You can also contact me on my MySpace page if you don't want to leave your own E-mail address behind. I will probably be moving information around a bit more the coming days so keep track of this website too :)

No comments: