06 June 2009

DIY projects on hold

I know some of you follow my blog for my DIY projects, but I'm afraid they are on hold for a while. Even though I have a lot of electronics already done, as you can see in the picture, I just don't have the time to finish them. The reason is that I'm working on several music projects at the moment and they all have strict deadlines. Of course this is what comes first for me. It turns out I lost too much time building the studio and I'm not even totally finished with that. But I will pick it up when I have some more time again. So don't worry it will come :) I just need to focus the coming months.

4 comments:

vinnui said...

If you want to finish the YuSynth modules, check the electro-music forums and the yusynth site before you do it. A lots of changes were made on component values, etc.

Synth.nl said...

Ah OK. Thank you very much for the tip.

Anonymous said...

And also the HAWK-800 kit now has a double sided board and you should get yourself the upgrade before doing putting your kit into the Poly-800. The new kit uses a 32K flash eeprom for all patches and global data and you get 256 patches stored on board. Plus, a whole lot more. Cheers, Mike.

Synth.nl said...

Hi Mike. OK I will :)