07 June 2009

OceanoGraphy Release Date Set

I have released my previous two albums during the E-live festival that is organised yearly by my record label Groove Unlimited. And my upcoming album OceanoGraphy will again be released during this festival. This time it will be held in Oirschot instead of Eindhoven in the Netherlands on the 17th of October. On this event I will be present with a stall and you could pick up the album there personally if you like and be among the first persons to have it. You will also be able to pre-order it from Groove Unlimited and get it send to you on the day of release. More details will follow soon. You can read more about the E-live festival on this URL: http://e-live.groove.nl. I'm working at the moment on the artwork of the album with my designer. I hope to show you some results soon.

No comments: