08 July 2009

100,000 MySpace Friends!

I just approved my 100,000 th MySpace friend request! Isn't that amazing? Some other figures: 1,486 people are actively subscribed to my blog, 365,461 times my profile was viewed, in total 268,084 song plays in my MySpace player and 8,918 people left a positive comment on my music. I'm also on some other networking sites but MySpace is somehow the best running for me. Also most CD's I sell are going to people who got in touch with my music on MySpace. It is my number one marketing tool. I do spent a lot of time answering mail also on there, but it is actually quite nice to get feedback this way. Well now I just hope all MySpace friends order a CD somewhere in the future ;) Well if you haven't found my page yet go to http://www.myspace.com/synthnl and add me as a friend there. Looking forward to see you.

2 comments:

BCElginTex said...

Michel. Congratulations on 100,000 MySpace friends. I have a little way to go to catch up to you. ;) Ha ha. I am looking forward to getting your OceanOgraphy and Classical albums. Great tracks posted so far for both. I am actually listening to Megaptera again, right now.

Synth.nl said...

Thank you very much :)