25 February 2013

New E-Day 2013 Website Design

Twice a year Ron Boots asks me to make a new design for the yearly E-Live and E-day events Groove Unlimited organizes. This this it is E-day time again on April the 6th. I made a new header graphic based on all the pictures he got from the artists and tried to make it look a bit like they are all on stage. I hope you like it. There are still tickets available by the way for this fabulous event where also the new CD 'PrimiTiveS' by Remy and myself will be released. So some listen to some nice electronic music concerts there and pick up your copy of PrimiTives from Remy and me personally. More information on http://www.e-live.nl where you can also have a better look at the new graphic I made.

5 comments:

Social Website design said...

Nice to see the update here.

greenarrowinfotech said...

yes this information is valuable to all viewers to know abut this web site design and development at this present website development place..

Unknown said...

yes u told that some stage designe made in header.. present day there are lot of peoples desing but ur design looks pretty.....

Web Design Company said...

I was very pleased to find this web-site. I wanted to thank you for your time that you put in and for this wonderful post.

website design pittsburgh said...

this article is very informative..while i was reading on it i have gained a lot of helpful tips that are very useful.